Fourteen major allergens identified by the government
If you are allergic to any of this 14 products please inform us when placing your order.
- Cereals containing gluten
- Crustaceans, for example prawns, Crabs, lobster and crayfish
- Celery (and celeriac)
- Sulphur dioxide, which is a Preservative found in some dried Fruit
- Molluscs, for example clams, Mussels, whelks, oysters, snails and Squid
- Nuts, such as almonds, hazelnuts, Walnuts, pecan nuts, Brazil nuts, Pistachio, cashew and macadamia (Queensland) nuts